To plant, or not to plant!
Landscaping is one of the best ways to make a wonderful first impression.
For selling, we always recommend clean, and well-kept landscaping. Flowers that offer pops of colour, and plants that accent your home, showcasing it in it’s the best light.
Here are a few tips on how to accomplish that!
- Lilies … they are a beautiful flower, with a no-fuss gardening mentality. With a bunch of different varieties, it can add so much to a garden!
- Flowering Shrubs. Green shrubs make a perfect and low maintenance addition to your garden. Our first love is a Chinese Snowball. When they bloom, they are so beautiful and add a picturesque garden look. When they aren’t blooming, the green is vibrant and fresh looking.
- Hanging Baskets … garden centres are flooded with these beauties for a reason. Simple (just make sure to water them often) and they add a pop of colour and height to your garden or walkways.
- Minimize your lawn – Add more of a garden surrounding it with hostas and plants, but minimize where you need to be constantly mowing. Cuts down on a buyer’s Saturday morning garden tending!
- Decorate your walkway. Hear us out, make the walkway pop with some easy pansies and again small hostas – you will make the entrance look amazing and it will cut down on maintaining a yard.
Landscaping an easy garden will make the difference. It is inviting, warm and ready for a new family, or yours to enjoy!
Ready to put your home up for sale this Spring? Give us a call at 250-751-HOME (4663) or visit https://www.nanaimorealestate.com/